뉴질랜드 취업을 위한 첫 관문인 커버레터 작성법에 대해서 한번 알아보기로 하자~~
커버레터 작성은 직업을 구하는 데 있어서 CV 와 함께 무조건 필요한 요소중에 하나 입니다.
CV를 좀더 좋아 보이게 만들어 줄수있는 역할을 하게 됩니다.
뉴질랜드취업에 있어서 반듯이 작성이 되셔야 합니다.
직업을 왜 구하게 되었는지 그리고 구직을 하는 직업이 나에게 맞는 포지션이라는 것을 강조 하게 되는
Create a cover letter that will help you get a job, giving more detail about why you’re suitable for the job you’re applying for. You should always send a covering letter with your CV.
Writing a cover letter
- Be neat and tidy: if you’re sending a hard copy of your CV, print your letter on unmarked, white A4 paper.
- Keep it short: ideally just one page.
- Check your spelling and grammar and make sure you’ve got the correct job title and name spelling for the person you’re writing to.
- Be professional, positive and confident.
- Most of your letter should be in full sentences and split into paragraphs. You may wish to use bullet points to list key skills and achievements.
Your letter will probably be the first thing the employer sees, and they may decide whether to read your CV based on it. Write a tailored cover letter for each role or job lead outlining why you’re suited to that particular position.
아래 내용의 포멧으로 작성을 하시는 것이 기본입니다.
참고 하시길 바랍니다.
[person’s name] [yourhome address]
[person’s title] [town/city]
[name of company] [yourphone number]
[company address] [youremail address]
Dear [person’s name]
[name of job/vacancy – including vacancy number ifapplicable]
I am pleased to have the opportunity to apply forthe position of [position name] with your company which was advertised in/on[name of newspaper or website etc] on [date].
I have enclosed my CV to support my application. Init you will see I would bring some important skills to the position, including:
[key skill one]
[key skill two]
[key skill three]
[Use this space to give the employer moreinformation about how you match the job they’re advertising.]
I would be pleased to attend an interview with youand look forward to hearing from you.